Vanilla Cold Foam Recipe in Seconds
This vanilla cold foam recipe can be made in seconds, it won’t slow down your morning coffee routine. I personally love it on cold brew and hot espresso. Trust me, try the cold foam on your hot coffees too, it add so much flavor and makes Monday a lot easier.
The heavy whipping cream makes this vanilla cold foam recipe thick and rich. If you’d rather have a thinner consistency cold foam, add a splash of whatever milk you prefer to the original heavy whipping cream mixture. A little sweet cold foam goes a long way, I’d start with a 1-2 tablespoons.
Making cold foam topping at home is so fun because you can choose any flavor you’d like! Mixing the cream with different syrups is fun and adds just the right amount of creamy sweetness. I always have a homemade vanilla syrup and whip cream on hand for lattes. Tahitian vanilla extract and vanilla beans make vanilla syrup a 10/10 compared to store bought. I would highly recommend trying these recipes if you are into making your own.
Tips for homemade vanilla cold foam in seconds:
- Heavy cream created the best tasting cold foam and held it’s shape floating nicely on top of the coffee. You can also use half and half.
- You can buy syrups from Starbucks, other coffee shops and online. Making a homemade syrup is quick and easy. It’s worth a try!
- A milk frother or French press can create foam. I love using the handheld frother, it’s a quick clean up.
- Can make extra cold foam and use throughout the week.
- Salted caramel, coconut and dark chocolate are my favorite cold foam creations!
- Try adding vanilla cold foam to matcha lattes, hot chocolate and London fogs.
- Baristas usually look at me like I am crazy when I ask for cold foam on hot drinks but it’s delicious!